You wouldn't believe me if I told you that the gorgeous deep purple mixed berry sauce is made of only 4 ingredients, three of them being fruit! No artificial coloring in this recipe, because gross! Simply made with healthy and wholesome ingredients, a few being fruit, coconut oil, and coconut milk. This treat is sure to please your mouth, and tummy.
¼ cup almond meal flour
2/3 cup coconut flour
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
2 scoops ARO vanilla whey protein powder
12 oz. low fat cream cheese, softened
1 cup canned coconut milk
1 cup granulated baking stevia
1 teaspoon vanilla
½ cup diced strawberries
½ cup blueberries
½ cup raspberries
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 9” spring form pan and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine crust ingredients together until mixture is crumbly. Slowly add 2 tablespoons of water until mixture holds its shape when pressed down.
3. Spoon crust ingredients into spring form pan and press down with your fingers until it completely covers the bottom of pan.
4. In another mixing bowl, whip cream cheese until smooth.
5. Add the remainder of cheesecake ingredients to the mixing bowl. Whisk together until mixture is completely smooth.
6. Pour cheesecake batter into spring form pan. Bake in the oven for 34-38 minutes or until center of cheesecake doesn’t giggle. Remove from oven and let cool for 2-3 hours.
7. Heat the berry sauce ingredients in a small saucepan on the stovetop over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Use an immersion blender to process the berry mixture until smooth.
8. Pour sauce over cooled cheesecake. Cut into 16 slices and serve.
Makes 16 servings
1 serving is 1 slice of cheesecake with berry sauce
Macros for 1 serving
174 calories, 6.7g protein, 5.9g carbs, 13.4g fat, 1.8g sugar, 2.3g fiber
* You can use coconut sugar instead of granulated baking stevia.
* Make sure to use canned coconut milk, not the coconut milk you find in the cardboard cartons in the milk section.