Chocolate and peanut butter. Let me repeat. Chocolate and peanut butter. Chewy, decadent, silky protein brownies with melted peanut butter morsels in the batter. This is one treat that will have you drooling! It has the perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter flavor and a whopping 9.6g protein in each brownie. Enjoy!
5 egg whites
¾ cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
2 tablespoons Vitacost peanut powder
½ cup almond meal flour
1¼ cup oat flour (or whole-wheat flour)
3 tablespoons dark cocoa powder
½ cup Vitacost xylitol (or sweetener of choice)
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ cup peanut butter morsels
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9x9” baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Combine egg whites, milk, and peanut butter in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Add protein powder, peanut powder, almond meal flour, oat flour, cocoa powder, xylitol, and baking powder to a mixing bowl. Stir together.
4. Pour liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Stir in ½ cup of peanut butter morsels.
5. Pour batter into baking dish and smooth down with a spoon.
6. Bake in the oven for 22-26 minutes, or until center is cooked. Slice into 16 squares and serve immediately.
Makes 16 servings
1 serving is 1 square
Macros for 1 serving