You. GUYS! I want to first let you know that these little gems are super easy to make. That is, and has always been, a deciding factor for me in deciding whether or not to make a recipe. Second, there are only 5 ingredients, all easy to find. Third, and the most important point being, they are delicious! Melt in your mouth, creamy, sweet, tangy, healthy little bites similar to crustless key lime pies.
I really encourage you to try these!
¾ cup canned coconut milk
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup cashew butter
Zest of 2 limes (about 1½ tablespoons)
Juice of 5 large limes (about ½ cup)
3 scoops ARO vanilla whey protein powder
1. Add first 5 ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend mixture together until smooth.
* Scoop out and use only the solid portion of the coconut milk.
2. Add protein powder to the mixture and blend again until well combined.
3. Evenly distribute pie mixture into 24 mini silicone muffin liners.
4. Place liners on a flat, freezer-friendly dish and freeze for at least 2 hours.
5. When ready to enjoy, remove pies from freezer and let thaw for 5-10 minutes.
Makes 24 servings
1 serving is 1 mini pie
Macros for 1 serving
70 calories, 3.5g protein, 2.3g carbs, 5.6g fat, 0.5g fiber sugar, 0g fiber
* For added sweetness, add 2 tablespoons of honey, agave nectar, or maple syrup.