1 cup oat flour
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
dash of salt
¼ cup coconut sugar
¼ cup molasses
½ cup coconut oil, melted
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. To a mixing bowl, add the molasses, egg, and coconut sugar. Whisk until mixture is smooth.
3. Slowly whisk in the melted coconut oil to the molasses mixture until smooth.
4. Add the remainder of the ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir until batter is well combined.
5. Using a small ice cream scoop, drop balls of cookie dough onto baking sheet.
6. Sprinkle each cookie with additional coconut sugar and bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Makes 20 servings
1 serving is 1 cookies
Macros for one serving
112 calories, 4.9g protein, 9.3g carbs, 6.4g fat, 3.9g sugar, 1g fiber