½ cup chocolate unsweetened almond milk
½ cup sweet potato puree (or pumpkin puree)
1 tablespoon peppermint extract
3 scoops ARO chocolate whey protein powder
1 cup oat flour
½ cup almond flour
¼ cup dark cocoa powder
½ cup xylitol
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 tablespoons peppermint chips or crushed peppermint
Optional: chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place the first 4 ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk together until completely smooth.
3. Place the remainder of ingredients, except for crushed peppermint, in the mixing bowl and stir together until batter is well combined and smooth.
4.Spoon brownie batter into baking pan and smooth down, ensuring batter covers the bottom of pan. Sprinkle the crushed peppermint on top.
5. Bake in the oven for 24-28 minutes, or until center is cooked thoroughly. Remove from oven and let cool for 45 minutes.
6. Slice into 16 squares and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Makes 16 servings
1 serving is 1 brownie square (without chocolate chips)
Macros for 1 serving
107 calories, 8.1g protein, 15g carbs, 3.2g fat, 1.6g sugar, 2g fiber