Peanut Butter. Chocolate Chips. Mini. DONUTS!! I am so happy I made these. As I pondered on what kind of donuts to make, I reminded myself of two flavors that always go well together. Chocolate and peanut butter. It's a match made in heaven. Speaking of heaven, these taste heavenly and are packed with some extra protein and healthier ingredients so you don't feel as guilty eating these as your would regular donuts. I enjoyed these for both breakfast and dessert. Enjoy!
2 tablespoons Lean Body For Her peanut powder
½ cup whole-wheat pastry flour (or 1/3 cup oat flour)
2 tablespoons xylitol (or sweetener of choice)
½ tsp. baking powder
1 whole egg
2 Tbsp. liquid coconut oil
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk or choice)
2 tablespoons sugar free chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a mini donut pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
2. Whisk together all of the donut ingredients, except chocolate chips, until smooth.
3. Stir in chocolate chips until well combined
4. Evenly spoon batter into donut pan, filling 12 mini donut molds.
5. Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Enjoy!
Makes 12 servings
1 serving is 1 mini donut
Macros for 1 serving
67 calories, 3.2g protein, 6.8g carbs, 1g fiber, 3.5g fat, 0.3g sugar
* You can make regular sized donuts as well. Just increase the cooking time.
* For a lower fat content, substitute coconut oil with applesauce or plain greek yogurt.