Some people like chewy cookies. Some prefer crunchy cookies. What if I told you that these delivery the best of both worlds? They are crunchy on the outside and ooey, gooey, melty, and chewy on the inside. The pumpkin is a great addition to these for many reasons, one of them being the health benefits. But don't worry. The pumpkin flavor delivers the perfect, subtle flavor!
¼ cup pumpkin puree
¼ cup cashew butter
3 egg whites
1 scoop ARO vanilla whey protein powder
2/3 cup oat flour
1/3 cup coconut sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
¼ cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil or parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk pumpkin puree, cashew butter, and egg whites until smooth.
3. Add the remainder of ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
4. Using a small ice cream scoop (or your hands), drop 15 balls of cookie dough onto the sheet pan.
5. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes then enjoy!
Makes 15 servings
1 serving is 1 cookie
Macros for 1 serving
95 calories, 4.1g protein, 12g carbs, 3.8g fat, 6.5g sugar, 1g fiber