These little blissful bights are sure to give you an extra "boost" during that mid-day drag. Loaded with wholesome ingredients, like almond butter, pumpkin seeds, and oats, they both deliver nutritious benefits and taste delicious!
½ cup all-natural almond butter
1/3 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1½ cup rolled oats
1 scoop ARO vanilla protein powder
¼ cup chia seeds
¼ cup dried cranberries
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together almond butter, honey, and vanilla extract.
3. Add remainder of ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir until mixture is well combined.
4. Using your hands, roll about 2 tablespoons of mix into a ball and place on the sheet pan.
5. Repeat this process until 14 balls are made.
6. Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes.
7. Let cool then serve. Enjoy!
Makes 14 servings
1 serving is 1 energy bite
Macros for 1 serving
147 calories, 6g protein, 17.1g carbs, 7.6g fat, 8.2g sugar, 3g fiber
* You may use cashew butter instead of almond butter