Peanut Butter. Chocolate Chips. Cake. Need I say more? Enjoy!
¼ cup all natural peanut butter
¼ cup plain greek yogurt
3 egg whites
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/3 cup coconut flour
½ cup almond meal flour
¼ cup xylitol
½ teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Add peanut butter, greek yogurt, and egg whites to a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
3. Add protein powder, coconut flour, almond meal flour, xylitol, and baking powder to the mixing bowl and stir together.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir to combine. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Make 20 cake balls, using either your hands or a small ice-cream scooper, and place them on the baking sheet.
6. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Makes 20 servings
1 serving is one cake bite
Macros for 1 serving
63 calories, 3.9g protein, 5.6g carbs, 3.3g fat, 0.8g sugar, 1.4g fiber