¼ cup chocolate almond milk
1 tablespoon cocoa powder
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons Vitacost honey
1. Heat peanut butter in the microwave for 15 seconds and pour into a mixing bowl.
2. Add the remainder of ingredients to the bowl and whisk until mixture is smooth.
Note: You can also place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend – this will make the mixture extra smooth and creamy.
3. Place 20 mini silicone cupcake liners on a sheet pan. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of fudge batter into each cupcake liner.
4. Place the fudge in the freezer for at least 2 hours. When you’re ready to eat one, remove the fudge from liner and let it sit at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Makes 20 servings
1 serving is one piece of fudge
Macros for 1 serving
115 calories, 5g protein, 4.3g carbs, 9.3g fat, 2.8g sugar, 0g fiber
* Store leftovers in the freezer for up to 3 months or in the fridge for up to 4 days.