3 cups rolled oats
½ cup chopped pecans
½ tablespoon cinnamon
Dash of salt
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
¼ cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 medium ripe banana
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Place coconut oil, maple syrup, extract, and banana in a blender. Mix until smooth.
3. Pour mixture into a bowl and add protein powder. Whisk together until mix is smooth.
4. Add the remainder of ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
5. Spread the granola evenly onto the sheet pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring a couple of times during the baking process.
6. Remove from oven and let cool about 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Makes 12 servings
1 serving is about 1/3 cup
Macros for 1 serving