4 egg whites
¼ cup plain greek yogurt
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
¾ cup blackberries
¼ cup all-natural cashew butter (or almond butter)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1½ scoops vanilla protein powder
¾ cup almond meal flour
1¼ cup whole wheat pastry flour (or oat flour)
1/3 cup xylitol (or sweetener of choice)
2 teaspoons baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9x9” baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Combine egg whites, yogurt, milk, blackberries, cashew butter, & vanilla extract in a blender or food processor. Blend until completely smooth.
3. Add protein powder, almond meal flour, pastry flour, xylitol, & baking powder to a mixing bowl. Stir together.
4. Pour liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
5. Pour batter into baking dish and smooth down with a spoon.
6. Bake in the oven for 28-32 minutes, or until top is golden brown. Slice into 16 squares and serve immediately.
* I topped mine with some blackberry jam.
Makes 16 servings
1 serving is 1 square
Macros for 1 serving
122 calories, 6.7g protein, 15.1g carbs, 5g fat, 1.1g sugar, 2.4g fiber