Have you thought about the treat you want to make for Valentines Day? Create this festive dessert for your honey and they'll sure be grateful for it! This raspberry ice cream is sweet, tart, and smooth with a little hint of chocolate. Don't let the beautiful pink color fool you either. It contains NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS! A perfect surprise for the special love day, or any day for that matter!
3 cups frozen raspberries
2/3 cup coconut milk
¼ cup plain greek yogurt
2 cups ice
¼ cup cashew butter
¼ cup honey
2 scoops ARO vanilla protein powder
¼ cup chocolate chips, melted
Optional Topping: heart shaped sprinkles
1. Combine raspberries, coconut milk, yogurt, ice, cashew butter, honey, and protein powder in a food processor or blender.
2. Blend mixture until smooth, stopping to scrape the bowl a few times.
* (This step can take up to 8 minutes)
3. Pour ice cream in a freezer-friendly container and smooth down with a spoon.
4. Drizzle melted chocolate on top of ice cream and gently swirl in chocolate.
5. Place ice cream in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
6. Remove from freezer and let sit out at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. Serve with your favorite toppings.
Makes 8 servings
1 serving is about 1 cup of ice cream with chocolate drizzle (without sprinkles)
Macros for 1 serving
225 calories, 9.4g protein, 24.5g carbs, 11.6g fat, 15.6g sugar, 3.9g fiber