Tis the season for pumpkin - all things pumpkin! My hope is you're not sick of it...yet. This is my last pumpkin recipe, so I wanted to end it with a bang. These creamy pumpkin pies are the perfect little size and are packed with pumpkin goodness, protein, and, of course, chocolate chips. This is a great recipe to prepare for a group of people since they're the perfect solo treat. I was thinking of making this for our Halloween party :) The recipe makes 12 so there will be plenty to go around!
3 scoops Lean Body for Her vanilla whey protein powder
2 whole eggs
1 cup canned pumpkin puree
½ cup cashew butter
¼ cup honey
¼ cup plain greek yogurt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray six 4” pie dishes with non-stick spray and set aside.
2. Place all the ingredients, except chocolate chips, in a blender and mix until smooth.
3. Evenly spoon mixture into the 6 pie dishes and smooth filling down with the back of a spoon.
4. Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top of each pie.
5. Bake in the oven for 14-18 minutes, or until center of pie is cooked completely.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for at least 1 hour.
Makes 12 servings
1 serving is ½ of a pie