Yummy goodness in one dish right here! Sweet blueberry blondies combined with a rich and creamy cheesecake topping gives you a scrumptious treat that you don't want to miss. I'd also like to mention that each serving has only 132 calories and it packed with 8.4g of protein. Who knew healthy could taste so good!
1 2/3 cup oat flour
1 cup almond meal flour
¼ cup granulated baking stevia
1 teaspoon baking powder
6 tablespoons plain greek yogurt
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup blueberries
Cream Cheese Topping
3 tablespoons low fat cream cheese
2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2 tablespoons granulated baking stevia
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8” baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt, milk, and vanilla extract until smooth.
3. To the mixing bowl, add protein powder, oat flour, almond meal flour, stevia, and baking powder. Stir until batter is well combined. Stir in blueberries.
4. Pour blondie batter into prepared baking pan. Smooth down with a spoon.
5. In a separate bowl, heat the cream cheese in the microwave until soft. Add in the remainder of topping ingredients and whisk until smooth.
6. Drizzle cream cheese topping on top of blondie batter. Bake in the oven for 28-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when knife is inserted into center of batter.
7. Remove from oven and let cool for at least 1 hour. Slice into 16 squares and enjoy!
Makes 16 servings
1 serving is 1 square
Macros for one serving
132 calories, 8.4g protein, 12.5g carbs, 5.8g fat, 1.7g sugar, 2.6g fiber