2 scoops Lean Body for Her Peanut Powder
1½ cups buckwheat flour (or whole wheat flour)
2 teaspoons baking powder
3 egg whites
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
½ cup honey
½ cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional: ½ cup peanut butter morsels
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together milk, egg whites, honey, peanut butter, and vanilla until smooth.
3. Add peanut powder, protein powder, flour, and baking powder in another mixing bowl.
4. Pour wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir until batter is smooth and well combined. Stir in peanut butter morsels, if desired.
5. Pour cake batter into baking dish and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until center is cooked throughout.
6. Remove from oven and let cool before slicing into 16 squares. Enjoy!
Makes 16 servings
1 serving is 1 cake square (without peanut butter morsels)
Macros for 1 serving
152 calories, 9.7g protein, 20.1 g carbs, 5.1g fat, 9.4g sugar, 2.6g fiber