1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
½ cup plain greek yogurt
2 cups ice
4 cups frozen peaches, divided
1/3 cup all natural cashew butter (or almond butter)
4 packets Devotion Nutrition crème brulee flex flavor, divided
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine almond milk, yogurt, ice, 3½ cups frozen peaches, cashew butter, protein powder, 3 packets of flex flavor and extract in a food processor. Blend, stopping to stir a few times, until mixture is smooth.
*It took me about 5 minutes to get it to the consistency I was looking for. The longer you blend, the fluffier the mixture gets. I also used a 9 cup food processor, which was perfect!
2. While your mixture is blending, heat the remainder of peaches in a bowl until warm. Mix or mash with a fork until peaches are in small pieces. Add the last flex flavor packet to the peaches. Swirl the peach mixture in the soft serve.
3. Enjoy right away or, if you need/want to wait, pour mixture into a freezer-safe container (I used an 8x8 glass dish) and smooth down with a spoon.
4. Place container in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
5. Remove from the freezer and let sit for 10-12 minutes then serve.
Makes 9 servings
1 serving is about 1 cup of soft serve
Macros for 1 serving
136 calories, 10.2g protein, 11.9g carbs, 6g fat, 5.2g sugar, 2.8g fiber
* If you want your soft serve extra fluffy and creamy, be patient during the mixing process. The more you stir & mix, the lighter and creamier it will turn out.
* If you don’t have a food processor, a large blender will work. You may have to stir it a bit more to get all the chunks out.