1 cup oat flour
1½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup plain greek yogurt
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup apples, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place 10 silicone cupcake liners on a sheet pan and set aside
2. Whisk together eggs, yogurt, milk, and honey until mixture is smooth.
3. Add in the protein powder, oat flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Stir until batter is well combined. Stir in chopped apples.
4. Evenly distribute muffin batter among the cupcake liners.
5. Bake in the oven for 20-24 minutes. Let cool and enjoy.
Makes 10 servings
1 serving is 1 muffin
Macros for 1 serving
115 calories, 9.9g protein, 14.8g carbs, 2.3g fat, 5.4g sugar, 1.5g fiber
* If you do not have silicone liners, using a muffin tin will also work well.
* You can substitute honey with maple syrup or agave syrup.