¼ cup almond meal flour
½ cup oat flour (or whole-wheat flour)
3 tablespoons xylitol (or sweetener of choice)
½ tsp. baking powder
1 whole egg
¼ cup cherries, pitted and sliced (about 6 cherries)
½ cup blueberries, divided
¼ cup plain greek yogurt (or applesauce)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and place 6 silicon cupcake liners on a sheet pan.
2. Add egg, ¼ cup blueberries, cherries, and greek yogurt to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
3. Add protein powder, almond meal flour, oat flour, xylitol, and baking powder to a mixing bowl and stir together.
4. Pour wet mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Stir in remainder ¼ cup blueberries.
5. Evenly spoon batter into the 6 cupcake liners and bake in the oven for 18-24 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for 20 minutes. Enjoy!
Makes 6 servings
1 serving is 1 muffin
Macros for 1 serving
126 calories, 9.1g protein, 16.5g carbs, 4.1g fat, 2g fiber, 2.8g sugar