4 egg whites
¼ cup plain greek yogurt
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
1 large banana
1½ scoops vanilla protein powder
½ cup almond meal flour
1 1/3 cup oat flour
¼ cup xylitol (or sweetener of choice)
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ cup walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9x9” baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Combine egg whites, yogurt, milk, and banana in a blender or food processor. Blend until completely smooth and pour into a mixing bowl.
3. Add protein powder, almond meal flour, oat flour, xylitol, & baking powder to the mixing bowl and stir until batter is well combined. Stir in walnuts.
4. Spoon batter into baking dish and smooth down with a spoon.
5. Bake in the oven for 22-26 minutes, or until sides are golden brown. Slice into 16 squares and serve immediately.
Makes 16 servings
1 serving is 1 square
Macros for 1 serving