Double Chocolate. Peanut Butter. Cookies. There really isn't much more to say to convince you to make these. But I will try :) These cookies take on a cake-like consistency and have the perfect chocolate peanut butter flavor! The peanut butter really shines in these cookies and putting that flavor with chocolate is a guaranteed success. They are low in calories and low in carbs, which you would never guess after eating them. These would also freeze well (if you don't eat them all - good luck with that) Enjoy!
1½ scoops chocolate protein powder
3 tablespoons peanut butter powder (or powdered peanut butter)
2 tablespoons unsweetened dark cocoa powder
½ cup almond meal flour
¼ cup xylitol (or sweetener of choice)
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons all-natural peanut butter
¼ cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk (or plain almond milk)
2 egg whites
2 tablespoons sugar-free chocolate, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, line a sheet pan with foil, & spray with non-stick spray.
2. Add peanut butter, milk, and egg whites to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
3. Add protein powder, peanut powder, cocoa, almond flour, xylitol and baking powder to the same mixing bowl and stir together.
4. Make 16 even cake balls, using either a spoon or a small ice-cream scooper, and place them on the sheet pan.
5. Bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes. Let cool for 30 minutes.
6. Drizzle each cake bite with melted chocolate. Enjoy!
Makes 16 servings
1 serving is one cookie with chocolate drizzle
Macros for 1 serving
65 calories, 4.8g protein, 5.7g carbs, 4.6g fat, 0.5g sugar, 1.1g fiber