½ cup rolled oats
2 Tbsp. coconut flour (or 3T oat flour)
½ scoop chocolate protein powder
1 Tbsp. unsweetened dark cocoa powder (or cacao powder)
¼ tsp. baking powder
1 whole egg
5 Tbsp. almond milk (or milk of choice)
2 Tbsp. plain greek yogurt
¼ cup frozen cherries, sliced
Optional Toppings: chocolate sauce, chocolate chips, almond butter
1. Whisk together egg white, milk, & yogurt in a bowl until smooth.
2. Stir in the remainder of the ingredients, except cherries, until well combined.
3. Heat a skillet on the stovetop over medium head. Coat skillet with cooking spray or coconut oil and spoon about 3 tbsp. of pancake batter onto skillet. Flatten down with the back of a spoon.
4. Cook for about 2-4 minutes on each side. Repeat this process until 4 pancakes are made.
5. Serve immediately with sliced cherries and toppings, if desired. Enjoy!
Makes 1 serving
1 serving is 5 (3”) pancakes with cherries
Macros for 1 serving
409 calories, 31.5g protein, 51.3g carbs (38.9 net carbs), 10.5g fat, 12.6g sugar, 12.4g fiber