2 egg whites
2 Tbsp. liquid coconut oil
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup whole wheat pastry flour
½ cup almond meal flour
¼ cup baking stevia or xylitol
¼ cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 5x8 inch baking dish (or one of similar size) with foil and spray with non stick spray.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the egg whites, coconut oil, and almond milk until smooth. Add in the flours, peanut powder, & stevia. Stir until well combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
3. Pour blondie batter into the baking dish and bake in the oven for 22-26 minutes. Remove from oven and let cook for 30 minutes. Slice into 12 squares. Drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired. Serve immediately.
Makes 12 servings
1 serving is 1 square
Macros for 1 serving:
104 calories, 4.2g protein, 7.6g carbs, 2.9g sugar, 8.1g fat, 1.5g fiber
* You may substitute whole wheat pastry flour with oat flour or whole wheat flour.
* If you do not have liquid coconut, you may melt 2T of regular coconut oil and use that instead
* You may substitute almond milk with your milk of choice.