When I sat down to write the recipe for these, I wanted something with banana. It didn't take long to decide on chocolate. I not only have milk chocolate, but also have white chocolate. It's really the best of both world...errr three worlds. The texture of these is on point and the flavor is perfect!! Enjoy!
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
¼ cup almond meal flour
¼ cup coconut flour
¼ cup baking stevia or xylitol
½ tsp. baking powder
2 egg whites
2 Tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
½ banana, mashed
1 tsp. vanilla extract
¼ cup chocolate chips
White Chocolate Icing
¼ cup low fat plain cream cheese
2 Tbsp. plain greek yogurt
1 Tbsp. sugar free white chocolate pudding mix
2 Tbsp. baking stevia or xylitol
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 5 x 8” square baking dish, or one of similar size, with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Add egg whites, applesauce, banana, and extract to a mixing bowl and whisk until smooth. Add in the remainder of the blondie ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
3. Pour blondie batter into baking dish and bake in the oven for 22-26 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 30 minutes.
4. For the icing, heat cream cheese in the microwave for 20 seconds. Add in the yogurt, pudding mix, and sweetener to the cream cheese and stir until completely smooth. Spread icing on top of cooled blondies and sprinkle with more chocolate chips, if desired. Enjoy!
Makes 8 servings
1 serving is 1 slice
Macros for 1 slice
130 calories, 7.8g protein, 11g carbs, 8g fat, 2.8g fiber, 5.5g sugar
* You may substitute applesauce with almond milk or 3T greek yogurt.
* You may substitute coconut flour with 1/3 cup oat flour.