Oh MY! My tastebuds are so pleased. I am so pleased! I have recently discovered a new protein powder product that I cannot wait to share with you all! Jamie Eason has her own line of whey isolate protein powders along with this new peanut protein. WHAT! Peanut PROTEIN. Yes! You can make it as a shake by mixing it with water or milk....OR as a topping for some oatmeal, toast, etc. OR add it to yogurt, cottage cheese, etc. Basically, the possibilities are endless. Plus, it is all natural, lactose free, gluten free and vegetarian friendly. There is a link on the ingredient below if you want to purchase any. Anyways, I LOVE cookies and peanut butter, so why not make peanut butter protein cookies....with a little white chocolate chips....soft batch style. These are so soft and chewy. And peanut buttery. Heavenly! I will make these again. Enjoy!
½ cup almond meal flour
¼ cup xylitol or sweetener or choice
¼ tsp. baking powder
3 egg whites
¼ cup natural peanut butter
2 Tbsp. white chocolate morsels
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray 4 small ramekins with cooking spray and set aside.
2. Place egg whites and peanut butter in a mixing bowl and whisk together until smooth. Add in the remainder of the ingredients and stir until well combined.
*Note: this batter will be thick, so make sure to mix it well.
3. Evenly distribute the cookie dough among the 4 ramekins and smooth down. Bake in a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes.
Makes 4 servings
1 serving is 1 cookie
MACROS for 1 cookie:
255 calories, 15.5g protein, 14.4g carbs, 5.4g sugar, 18g fat, 3.5g fiber
* To cut back on the fat, you may substitute almond meal flour with oat flour or whole wheat flour.
* To cut back on the calories and/or to make them smaller in size, you can place 8 cookies on a sheet pan and bake. Baking time may vary but I would guess around 12-16 minutes.
* You may substitute peanut butter with sunflower seed butter or cashew butter.