¼ cup coconut butter, melted
¼ cup spreadable honey
2 Tbsp. almond milk
Gluten-free chocolate chips, melted
1. Combine all cookie ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir with a spoon until mixture is well combined. It will be a bit thick, so I used my hands at the end to mix everything together and mold the batter.
2. Taking a small handful of the cookie batter, roll into 10 even balls and place on parchment paper. Flatten each cookie slightly.
3. Spoon melted chocolate chip on top of each cookie and place on almond on top of the melted chocolate. Let chocolate harden then enjoy!
Makes 10 servings
1 serving is 1 cookie with toppings
Macros for 1 serving
134 calories, 4.5g protein, 14.7g carbs, 7.2g fat, 2.7g fiber, 7.5g sugar
* You may substitute spreadable honey with regular all natural honey or agave syrup.
* You may substitute almond milk with coconut milk.