EyyyYOOO Chocolate Crust - Bananan Oats - Chocolate Chips. Layered. Tower. Layer of protein treat towers! Need I say more? Enjoy!
½ scoop chocolate protein powder
½ cup almond meal flour
1 Tbsp. stevia or xylitol
1 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
2 tsp. cacao powder
1.5 Tbsp. water
½ scoop vanilla protein powder
1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
2 Tbsp. stevia or xylitol
1 small banana, mashed
3 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
Mini chocolate chips, if desired
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a mini baking pan (I used a 8x5 inch dish) with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Place all crust ingredients into a mixing bowl and stir together until a pasty mixture forms. Pour this mixture into the baking pan and press down with your fingers (wet your hands a little so the mixture doesn’t stick to them), molding it to the bottom to form a crust. Bake in the oven for 8 minutes. Remove and let cool while you make the oat layer.
3. In a separate bowl, combine all of the banana oat ingredients together and mix until well combined. Spoon this mixture on top of the chocolate crust and smooth down. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, if desired.
4. Bake in the oven for 36-40 more minutes then let cool in the fridge for at least one hour. Slice into 8 squares and serve immediately. Store leftovers in the fridge.
Makes 8 servings
1 serving is 1 square without chocolate chips
Macros for 1 serving
125 calories, 6.4g protein, 12g carbs, 6.5g fat, 2.2g sugar, 2.4g fiber
* You may substitute cacao powder with unsweetened cocoa powder or additional chocolate protein powder.
* You may substitute coconut oil with light butter.